Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday. Riiiiight.

Did I say I'd be finished my script by Thursday? CLEARLY, I mean Friday. Yeah, I only wrote two pages. In my defense, I'm tired and boiling up here, despite the storm outside. At least I'm at 93/100, so I only need to write 7 pages tomorrow. And I have so many things to talk about, like Marie and her soon-to-be stepdaughter getting along, and Christmas, and Marie finding out Colin's deep dark secret. Yeah. Tomorrow.

Right now I need to pull myself away from the distraction of 19 Kids and Counting (bloody Duggars. 19 kids. NINETEEN.) and get some sleep.

Also, I'm a little disappointed that I can't seem to find out if Vampire Diaries is on tonight. I've been looking forward to seeing it all week, what with the revelations about Klaus and Elijah and curse. And I really think it'll come out soon that a Petrova was the one to put the curse on him, and Katherine and Elena are HER dopplegangers. Who else would it be?

Goodnight.
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment