Sunday, May 1, 2011

Making It Up To Everyone

Well, since I missed a grand total of three posts in April, I figured I'd make it up to you by continuing to blog for the first three days of May.

No more Screnzy updates, sadly. I really miss my script. I think I'll go back to it sometime next week, but I've got a lot of things going right now. I need to get on a routine with things. I've been talking about this since the new year, but I still need to work on it. I need to find a good schedule to do all the things I need to do, like my household chores, roleplaying, writing, and having some downtime. Do you know I haven't written a single book review all year? I've started to, but I haven't finished.

I'm falling behind on everything, I don't like it. I get stressed when I'm behind. And, as proven over the past week, when I'm stressed I have trouble falling asleep. And when I'm exhausted like I am right now, I don't want to do anything. It's a terrible cycle.

So, that's it. Tomorrow, despite having to work, I will do the following:

Write at least 2 roleplay posts
Write a blog post
Review my notes for Ghosts of Autumn
Attempt to finish a book review.

I own a laptop. There should be no excuses for my procrastination. I am going to work my behind off until I complete my list, and I'll continue like this until I'm caught up. Or, in the case of Ghosts of Autumn, until the novel is finished.

Tomorrow, I'll tell you all about the creative high I was on last night and today. For now, goodnight.

-Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment