Monday, May 2, 2011

Progress Has Been Made

No, I'm not caught up on anything yet, but as the title of this post implies, I have made progress. As promised last night, here is the premise for a sitcom I came up with.

Rob Cole, a divorced father of three, and Laurie Cole, his new wife who has two children from her own previous marriage, learn that they are expecting triplets. Since Laurie plans to take time off work for the babies' first year, the Coles are in desperate need of money and agree to do a reality tv series. The series starts with the birth of the triplets and each season chronicles a year in their lives.

If you've watched The Office or Modern Family, you may already know how I'll be writing this. Part of the show will be the family interacting and dealing with life in front of the cameras, but the other part will be them talking to the camera, like they do in shows like Jon and Kate Plus 8 or 19 Kids and Counting.

I already started writing last night and so far so good. Now, I must get sleep.

-Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment