Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy, Busy

Just a quick update because I feel really bad for not having posted since Sunday when so much has been going on.

Writing: Going good. I'll post my word counts at another time because I'm trying to make this a quick post.

Reading: I have started reading a book online, more on that later.

Book Blog: Bookmarked has been started. You can go and subscribe if you want, but keep in mind that it's not done yet, and may not be for a few more days.

Moving: I'm moving in two days. Ahhh! I still have a lot to pack, and my mom is sick so the packing is pretty much left up to me now. There's a pretty good chance this is the last time you'll hear from me in January.

Real Life: sucks. I have this cat, Mickey. He's great. He's a beautiful grey tabby, only a little over a year old. Unfortunately my parents want to let him go. Tonight will mark our fourth attempt at this - and probably our last as we're kinda running out of time before we leave. I thought last night was it. I did my job and helped my dad get Mickey into a box - and then he broke out when my dad was carrying it down the stairs. Lovely. So you'd think I wouldn't be punished for his mistake right? You'd think he would take pity on me and not make me trick my poor Mickey again. Ha. I don't know what he'll do to Mickey if we can't do it tonight. I really don't want to think about it.

Lastly, I've created a new email address for my blogs. So if any of you have comments or suggestions on my blogs, I'd appreciate you emailing me at blogsbylizzy@gmail.com - Thanks!

-Lizzy<333

No comments:

Post a Comment