Thursday, January 21, 2010

Replies & Poll

I think my list of books to read now surpasses a hundred. I've been flooded with recommendations for the past three days. Not that that's a bad thing. Actually, it's probably for the better seeing as how I've become a pretty fast reader over the past year. I'm not going to bore you with the list just yet, but it'll be coming soon on the new blog.

Yeah. So I decided to create a book review blog. I haven't actually started it yet, but I plan to sometime this week. I was going to yesterday but I couldn't decide on a name for it. I did come up with ideas though.

-Book Smart
-Bookmarked
-Virtual Bookshelf
-Lizzy's Bookmarks

There were others (Page Turner, Read Right, Good Reads, Don't Judge a Book, Cover to Cover) but my mom and I like the above four best. I like Book Smart and Bookmarked, she likes Virtual Bookshelf and Lizzy's Bookmarks. Help?! Tell me what your favorites are, out of the choices here or something you make up. I'll choose the winner sometime on the weekend.

Now, onto replies... because I think it's easier to do it here than in the comments.

Heather: The Gift sounds cool. Thanks! Oh, and I've already got two people offering to help you with the movie. =)

Ari: Thanks for the recommendations. I'm really looking forward to reading Silver Phoenix after I read the summary. I will be joining the challenge. Definitely at level 3, probably at level 4. And what's MG?

Okay, that's all I can think of. Oh, and I'm working on updating this blog. Maybe a new layout, some new features, ect. So, keep watch for that.

-Lizzy<3

2 comments:

  1. Bookmarked sounds like a cool name for the new blog. Glad you liked the sound of the book, I bought it purely because the blurb on the back sounded horribly familiar to my 2007 NaNo Novel XD

    And YAY people willing to help! Can't wait to find out more about them, I'm going to be working on scripts and things this weekend so I should have plenty of lines for them to test out come Monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MG means middle grade. I like Lizzy's bookmarks and Bookmarked =) Good luck in the challenge! We have some awesome prizes :)

    ReplyDelete