Sunday, January 24, 2010

Help Us Search

Tonight I'd like to share with everyone something I've never told anyone before. I have a half-sister who I've never met.

She was born on March tenth, 1986 in Toronto, Ontario. My mom gave her up for adoption, and got to choose the family she went to. We know that her name is Martha, and she would have an older brother named Matthew.

Tonight my mom signed up on a site to start searching for Martha, so I'm doing my part as well. I know it's a long shot that she's reading this blog, but I've always wondered if we'd ever been close to meeting each other.

If your name is Martha, and you were born on March 10th, 1986 - or if you know that person - please send me an email at rowlingfan@msn.com. You have no idea how much I want to meet you.

-Lizzy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment