Friday, January 8, 2010

Think Short, Think Short...

Okay, I'm going to try and make this post short. 1) because I tend to ramble a lot, which you probably already know, and 2) because I'm really short on time tonight.

So, yesterday I managed to write 1,340 words for Oh, Baby! - all of which I owe to Cryndyl on the 6Mo, 6No site and the word wars we did last night. We're going at it again tonight at 10 Eastern time if anyone wants to join us. The first war is ten minutes, and the winner of that decides when and for how long we do the next one. It's lots of fun and my parents know ahead of time not to bother me so I won't have to leave early like last night. www.6wrimos.proboards.com

Not much else to say really. My total for the year is now up to 4,637/300,000. Not bad, I guess. My brain is still insisting I take up more stories and challenges. It's taking all my strength to say no. As it is, I still have to go and apply to that writing course 2YN. And class started today. Yikes. So, I should probably get going.

-Lizzy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment