Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Decision...

Well, it's just after ten-thirty here, and that means the end of my writing for the day (ok, so I've been finished for an hour or so).

My final count for the day is 1,460 words. Pretty darn good. That brings my total up to 3,093. No, I didn't make my two-thousand goal, but I'm ok with that. There's also the writing course to think about. I think I'm going to join. I've been feeling really optimistic all day (all week...) and I'm going to try it.

In other news, my parents just found an apartment for us to live in. Um, I did mention I'm moving before, right? Yeah. Was November, then December, then January, now February first. Kinda fits in perfectly with my novels, doesn't it? Anyway, I'll probably be packing more than writing this month, but I shall continue.

Good night all, and happy writing,
Lizzy<3

P.S. I've got news on my 2010 stories tomorrow (more than six?).

No comments:

Post a Comment