Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tick-Tock

Sorry about the lack of a second posting yesterday. I only wrote 332 words, and that was in the hour before I went to bed. So, that puts me at 1,633 words for 2010. Blegh. If I was going by NaNoWriMo standards I'd be at 6,668. In four days I haven't even reached the minimum for one! Well, hopefully day five will be better. I'm going for over a thousand again. I did a lot of research and plotting yesterday, so I think I should have enough to get me to that.

Still not sure what to do about that writing course. And I only have three days 'til class starts. Okay. I've got an idea. If I can write two thousand words today, I'll join the course. That gives me approximately twelve hours of free time to do so. If I really want to do this course, then I'll work my butt off. Wish me good luck.

xoxo
Lizzy<3

1 comment: